- Fitness Center
- Resort Pool
Bonita Lakes at Bonita Springs, FL is a gated community for families who need a fairytale location, complete with a lake view. Sunny Florida is ideal for people who want to pursue an active lifestyle at Bonita Lakes. Even for retirees who wish for a place with decadence but peace, luxurious amenities but affordability, and low maintenance but high style, Bonita Springs, FL is the perfect spot. The gated community offers 268 single family houses, luxurious communities, scenic views and excellent location. The following is an overview of the community for individuals, small families and retirees –
- Clubhouse – The community’s crowning jewel is the clubhouse which would add a lot of utilities to the lives of residents.
- Fitness Center – The fitness center at the clubhouse has state of the art equipment. All the latest machines for weight and cardio are available here.
- Game and Hobby Room – There are game rooms and hobby rooms in the clubhouse for residents who just want to spend a quiet evening pursuing their passions or playing cards with their friends.
- Outdoor Pool – The heat of the Florida can be beaten in the pool located just outside the clubhouse.
- Tennis Court – There is a tennis court as well for residents to work their game and stay fit.
- Walking and Biking Trails – The biking and walking paths of the community are perfect for a daytime or nighttime stroll.
- The homes in the community are divided into two collections – Executive collection and Estates collection.
- Executive Collection – The collection is designed with models of 2,058 – 2,946 sq. feet area. The executive homes come equipped with two bathrooms and two bedrooms. There is also a garage that can accommodate two cars and is attached to the home. Every house has a flex room and 1st floor master suite to be used as a guest bedroom or den.
- Estates Collection – The Estate collection homes, on the other hand, are designed with models of 2,721 – 4,354 sq. feet. They are equipped with three bathrooms and three bedrooms, plus a garage that can accommodate two cars. Every home has luxury features like lake view, tile roofing, appliances made from stainless steel, granite countertops et al.
Location and Area
Bonita Springs is a prime location in Florida and lies on the southwest coast. Its location is on Imperial Parkway, right between Bonita Beach Road and Coconut Road.
It is pretty close to Highway 75, Fort Myers and Cape Coral. Naples and north are just a quick trip away and this offers a lot of entertainment options to the residents of Bonita Lakes. Every great thing that southwest Florida can offer is accessible from the community because of its perfect location.
Just outside the community, residents have a lot of avenues of dining and shopping because the Coconut Point Mall, Miromar outlets and Gulf Coast Town Center are nearby. Also, the area hosts a lot of great golf courses and lovely Gulf coast beaches for families to spend a fun weekend in the sun.
The entire community is like living in a comfortable and luxurious resort that has everything residents can ever wish for. The fairytale settings and picturesque views from most houses make this an ideal home for families wishing to settle down in life.