- Shopping below
- Amenity level
- Interior luxury finishes
Strada Place in the Mercato is one of Naples’ newest luxury communities.
The 92 one, two or three bedroom contemporary homes overlook the main shopping drag.
They all have amazing views of Naples with picturesque sunsets over the city that never get old.
One of residents’ favorite aspects of Strada living is the convenience.
You’ll never have to leave Strada Place with these modern day conveniences a short walk from your door. Enjoy the popular Whole Foods grocer, Silverspot cinema with reserved leather seating, unique boutiques and nationally known fashion shops and cuisine from all over the world.
Standard luxury interior
The kitchen includes:
- Granite countertops with a full backsplash and undercabinet Halogen lighting
- Pendant lighting above the breakfast bar
- Natural gas ranges and cooktops
- Stainless steel or wood paneled Architect Series appliances
- Stainless steel under-mount sinks
The master bath:
- Granite, marble or limestone countertops
- His and hers under mount Kohler sinks
- Floor to ceiling 12″ marble on master bath shower walls
- 7’6″ Frameless glass shower doors
- Three shower heads in master shower; Rainhead, standard and French handheld
- Private water closets
Other parts of the home:
- Hardwood flooring or porcelain ceramic tile throughout the main living areas, bathrooms and terraces
- Berber and sculpted carpeting in the bedrooms
- 9’8″ ceilings in main living areas & bedrooms
- 7′ solid core interior paneled doors
- Bosch security system with an entry keypad
- Home Run multi-media structured wiring
- Custom wood slat closet systems in master bedrooms
- Crown moulding and 8′ baseboards
- Full size front loading Whirlpool Duet washers and dryers
- Noise abatement features including: sound control underlayment for all hard surface flooring, additional ceiling and wall insulation, commercial-grade impact-resistant glass on all windows and sliding doors
Strada Place amenities
The outdoor deck includes a heated 52′ infinity pool, waterfall and spa; fire pit; Viking gas grills; a bar area; comfortable loungers; and a designated, fenced and grassy dog walk area with a “pooch station.”
The 1,500 square foot clubhouse
Relax and play a game of billiards, watch one of the flat screen TVs, cook in the catering kitchen or get friends and family together and take it easy by the fireplace.
1,100 square foot fitness center
Try the “Star Trac” treadmills, stair climber or recumbent bike. Free weights, impact machines, flat screen TVs and a computerized personal trainer are also available.